Our vision is to be a model Labour Department with dedicated and well-trained personnel who are sensitive and responsive to the needs of our customers.
Our mission is to promote good Labour/Management practices at workplaces to ensure stable and harmonious labour relations between employers and employees, and to protect the rights, wages, working conditions, safety, health and welfare of workers through enforcement of the British Virgin Islands Labour Laws.
We value our customers and are committed to:
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Being honest and ethical in all our dealings;
- Promoting fairness in all labour/management practices;
- Providing accurate and current information;
- Protecting the privacy of our customers;
- Ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for all BVI employees;
- Accepting responsibility for our actions.
Department Contact Information
Ashley Ritter Bldg
Road Town, Tortola
Virgin Islands (British) VG1110
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cashier: 8:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone: 1(284) 468-4780
Fax: 1(284) 494-3027/468-2570